Monday, January 30, 2006

CNY Day 2 = Bad

Slept late last night due to kor kor the matters and my bad stomach. I was like running to the washroom non stop last night. Kena food posioning? :S Ok, at least i'm glad now. Bas says we can still keep in contact with kor kor via msn. :D

Slept late of cos wake late. I laze in bed till 2pm before dilly dally and off to twins house with mum. Dad? He's not at home again. Should be his lao di fang. Twins just back from malacca. So went over to bai nian. This year only uncle and their house. So ang pao shrink like siao. I total them up and only got $270? So less. Last year got more then $300.

And twins there. Find that their house changed alot. Got 2 cutey hamsters. Which squeaks non stop. And a double deck bed. And digicam!! Envy! My ang pao money where got enough to buy digicam, mp3 and make specs? Got to save again. Kai ma ask me to try the job at sheng shiong. She got 3 months bouns! Woah!! Money T.T

Kai ma got a super big diamond ring wor. Real one? $6000++~~!!!! Gosh!!! I never seen so much money in my life and yet her ring cost so much le. This year didn't get malaysia's ang paos. I'm in need of money! Saw malacca's photo too. Their tuan yuan fan so yummy. Saw the photo want to drool liao.

And hor? Kor so fat liao! Kor jian fei la! And miyan getting more pretty le. All those kids grown up le. Ah po so cute also. Twins go snap them all. Haha.. Me tio too. Didn't wear specs and shoot a pic with yi. Turns out my panda eyes so serious. I need to get more beauty sleep. Yi wearing contact sia. I also want. But think i don't dare.

Actually thought all will be alrite then when we about to went home. Twins argue with kai ye again. Mei ar. Yi ar. New year sure must whole family go bai nian de. Where got parents go kids didn't go de? Hope they are alrite now. And on the way back the cab driver so =.= Says Uturn!! He heard YOU TURN! Nearly wrong way. Phew~~!!

I keep listening to the song. Dang ou la la dui. So cute. Song title is gen wo yi qi wa wa! Cutey! Seems radio server sot sot recently. So can't dj even if i'm free. Need to get a job soon. Mum pushing me to try the cashier job at sheong shiong. But it's from 3pm-11pm. So wouldn't be online if i work le. Sian half. Tomorrow go see see. Shoos now~~