Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February

Wee wednesday morning. And i'm bored like crazy. Just finish browsing frog's forum. Some of those posts are being pushed for nothing. Make me a wasted time flipping them through thinking owner have new posts.

Happily looking at my frog's pictures now. Having some ling gan. Maybe will go type some article. It's been days since my last post. My frog's blog is rotting now. Let it be. Nobody going to see it anyway.

Morning are boring. I don't sleep early so i'll hide offline and browse through this and that. Just now went to Fenni's friendster. Saw a couple of pictures of her friends and her. Nicely shooted. It's just wonderful to be young. Unlike me. i'm just only 4 years older then her.. hmm.. i am..

Will be dropping by xiaxue's bloggie too. Loves to read her posts. Went to check mei's blog just now. Her family pictures are so funny. she got a young aunt and pretty mum xD I love to browse bloggies when i'm bored. Saw deer's bloggie too. Blogging about trip to zoo. It's been dozens years since i went zoo. My last visit i still remembered it clearly it's on 24 Aug 1994 Kaoz.. Told you it's dozens years. Believe it now?

Suddenly forgetting what i wanted to blog out. Lol.. Guess i'm old. Oh yah! It's about baobei. His habbo pass is being changed. Is he back in habbo? Got to ask him. Am glad if he is. And about ah mei. I'm lazy to changed my blog skin. Super duper lazy. Unless you catch out the worm from my body. Ling moi ask you to send her those malacca's photos. If you see this do remember.

Let me see, my next topic will be about ''him''. It's been like donkey years since i last mention him in my blog. Shall not blog out his name. My blog is being viewed by dozens of habbos. Wonder how they know my bloggie address? :S

We chat alot tonight. Yes. I don't bear any hated against him. Who told you that? I don't blame him for lying. Everyone have their reasons for doing anything. He understands me well. We can be really great friends. And not again. I got some rares from him. Please!!!! No more ok? Know you will be reading this. One more time i'm going to murder you for this.

He seems vexed and troubled. as usual Why can't he push his thoughts away? Relax. It's simple to have a carefree life. But he don't seems to listen it in. Regreting isn't going to help. I have many regrets in my life too. But what can i do? Nothing at all. You got to make your choice wisely. Once you have made a decision. It's gone case.

Like my school times. Junhao and Irene were persuading me to brace up and hang on. But what i did? Keep screaming i can't do it. And it's bye bye. Now? Wish for time to be back to the past. Regreting this and that. All is useless. We really need to believe in ourselves to make a miracle.

Sometimes life have many passerbys and stages. Lots of people are just walking pass you and not staying. Memories are great. Learn to cherish what's around you now. Life's not as bad as you think it is. Life is great if you learn how to live. :)