Monday, February 20, 2006

Mahjong And Our Kakis

It's going to be a busy night. Need to browse my familar forums and friends bloggies. Trying to find Magician's episode 2. Wonder who have the seeds? I can't wait to watch it. Maybe i wouldn't be blogging later. Asking Fenni out to causeway or maybe asking her over to use computer. So it'll be a so so long post today before i go and makan.

Litez isn't busy recently. Not much stuffs for us to comments on. So at least abit relaxing. Today is a sunday. And the radio isn't on for the whole day. I slept till VERY late. So of course i can't be deejaying. I'm only online at 5.30pm.

Surprising that Darren. Okay, from now on. I'll rather use their real life name. Habbo name all know and i'll get bug and asked. Okays, Darren asked me over to his estate which is PASIR RIS! Tian ar! So de far! To play mahjong. =.= <--This is the look i give him. And he gave me back this look. =( <--Not again Mr!

Hahas.. Of course i'm not going over. So he send me a file which is online mahjong. And asked a few more kakis which is jess and Z jie. And we played a few rounds of online mahjong. I hosted the game as Darren can't. And the whole thing was chao funny!

The 4 blur sotongs. Including me. Always zha hu! Alamak! Gong gong us. Silly mistake. And we keep LMAO and ROFL all the time. Darren wanted to play with habbo credits. But i screamed back at him. No money lah sir! xD

At last i won at the last round. The first round i won tonight. =.= Most of the rounds were hang halfway or either one of us zha hu or DC. LOL! And this is a pretty game. I think it's Darren who throw the tile to me. Must return leh! Just now i throw a tile to let him win too. =D

He's kind of pity lor. The 3 girls including me of course keep on bullying him. Evil us aren't we? >:) And oh yea! I didn't talk to mei for so long le. Today i asked her over to my room which is the starry starry night. Nice room hors? x)

Really hope we can have more mahjong rounds again. It's really very interesting. But please don't bet hor. Don't ask me over to PASIR RIS to play mahjong too. Oh my tian lor! One east one west side. Somemore i no money lah. Unlike Mr Pang.

Almost forget to said that Darren ask me to fill up some sort of like his survey to let him know how I think he is. Then I saw his real name! But I knew it long ago. :X Btw, I think I describe him as he's loving, kind, trustworthy, caring, witty and responsive. These suit him best.

Just browse at my old diary again. Very very upset when i read at Mdm lim's and Mrs Kannan's words. Haiz.. Trying to control my tears. But i just can't. I promise myself this will be the last time i'm going to read at my old diary.

I did blog at my diary more often nowadays. I really need to record up some past. Suddenly now, i have no intention to blog liao. Dunno why, just suddenly there's lots of stuffs running through my mind. Offs then.