Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weird Attitude Of Habbos

Feel that habbo is such a bug up place. Kind of buay tahan. Back stabbing and jealously filled up almost half of habbo. That's why you can see me getting so inactive in habbo right now. Kids are the most scariest one. When they met an adult with a bad temper. Boom! War liao loh.

Die die don't lose type tends to lose out more. Just as i guess. Something happened. I had to keep a hush hush. It's private news. Not to be leak out here in my blog. Cos seems there's lots of habbo reading it. Shh :X

Poor Francis. Argh!! Can't someone support his dj-ing? Oh please lor! I'm the one and only listener leh. CRY! Btw, i try not to be lazy yesterday night and dj for around 2 hours. Really very very tired of deejaying. I know myself. It's time for me to leave soon.

Wonder why my tag's topic become my eating and etc. Just leave me to be. Eating helps me to realx. I'm under stress! Help!! Mainly because of habbo. Ikia was asking why didn't saw me in habbo recently. I've gone into hiding. That's why. I need a break. :)

Oh yea. Ikia have not given me the hello kitty stuff yet. Seems it's cookies. And it's gonna expired soon. :S I ask her to munch up the cookies and leave me the tin. She don't want leh! Aiyo. Want make me fat more lor. -_-

I'm only active last night in habbo for two hours just for dj. Then i sneak off and read my frog's forum and stories before finding zhou gong at 5am. The stories are really so nice and touching. 55555 <--means sobbing lah. wu wu wu crying mah. xD

Got wake up at 3pm today due to mum's screaming. Ger ar!! Mao Xian Wang on TV leh! I goes o.O?? Huh? And then! Alamak! Mao Xian Wang is Ming Dao lah! mum loves ming dao hosting mao xian wang that's why called him this.

Crawl out of bed. Sms Fenni and scream Ming Dao is on Channel U~~!! Oh gosh! We are crazy aren't we? Watch awhile tv and yea! Karen jie arrived. Pass me those ang paos from malaysia. Xie xie lah. Ling moi even pass me the $10 that i helped her to pay maple last time in ang pao!

Mum was saying maybe it will be better if buy the Ai Qing Mo Fa shi vcd instead of ''chopping'' it. Cos one episode will take me up to 7 hours. Waste of electric. At last i know she sort of like Ming Dao too. That's a good reason for me to buy his show's vcd. Muhahas!!

Alot is having bad temper recently. Including me. Cool! Chill! Maybe i'll go malacca soon. Ah po isn't feeling well these few days as said by Karen jie. Anyone can tompang? :D Ok lah, off i goes now. Back to frog. Habbo? Nah. Told you i'm tired. After my gold badge. Then i'll be totally MIA.