Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fan And Fun

Friend: You online just to have fun and enjoy not to have fan (vexed) right?
You want fun rather then fan right?

Me: (Got hitten the nail on my head)
Yeah, you know me too well.

Friend: Learn to kan kai. If you are not happy there, just leave, don't bother about your responsibility and all.

Me: Maybe you are right. I'll try.

Friend ah friend, what can I say about you? You really know me too well. What can I do if you're not there for me to talk with?

I know I should just leave here and went over to help you. But I can't put it down.

I'm glad you don't mind and understands me.

I'm glad you told me that if I'm not happy, I should just leave, but if I don't want to help you, it's totally alrite.

I just want to say thanks buddy. Thanks for being my side always when I'm vexed.

Undergoing lots of decisisons to make recently. Tons of should I or shouldn't I?

What can I do?

''Learn to kan kai. Have fun but not fan.''

Orh.

=)