Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Birthday Celebration

Pon-ed work. After deep thoughts, I've finally learn how to let go and put down. After all these things, I just want to keep myself and all the people around me happy. So I went to celebrate mei's birthday with her. Guess I'm kind of mad today. Cabbed down to Yishun at 9pm with a cake and a pair of chipmunks for her.

Mei's one of my closest and important person in my life. Doted on her lots. Known each other for so many years. Finally had some money to spend for her birthday due to I've started working. So of course must made the celebration warm and nice for her. A day not easily forgettable.

Didn't spend more than a blue note overall. Someone else did. Because even sister was invited down from Bedok all the way to Yishun. Although it's just a few couple of hours, I really treasured and enjoyed the time. Wonder when then I'll have the chance to enjoy all these again. I felt relax today.

Hey guy, thanks for all the things you did today. Gan dong-ing.

I LOVE YOU MEI! MUACKS! Hope you enjoyed tonight. Below is my mei with her damn delicious cake. *Thinks back and drools*

PS : Mei, don't mind me posting your picture here hor?



I've let go, have you too?