Friday, May 25, 2007

The Memories

Been a very troubled week. Normally will work at BEST until it closes and stay out till 3am or 4am everyday. Totally have no time to online. Bugged by lots of problems. Both in personal and work stress. I found myself suffocating. No mood to work. Didn't go to work for tons of time. Luckily I had a nice in charge who understands my problem.

Mood's just like a sea saw. Ups and downs. Maybe I will cheer up a little and tried to laugh a bit for my all my friend's sake. But those laughters are not from my heart. Deep down it's still hurting. I'm still suffering in silence. My doctor told me the only way to find a cure to this is to find out what is the problem that troubles me and get rid of it.

Was at home for the past few days. If not will only work half day. Promised myself today will be the last. Rested enough to rush for the weekend. With or without sales, I've already not going to bother too much. At most get transfer or fired. With or without work, life is still the same for me. Since I worked, the path had not been smooth for me.

I missed the old days. I don't have to work. I can stay up till late night to online. And where my first work place Newstead is. The laughters in Newstead. The guys esp Low and Kelvin. In fact, I missed ta pao-ing their lunch and dinner for them. I missed how they would suan and sabo me everyday. I missed waiting for Jes to come and visit us. But now? Everything changed. They're not a family anymore. Due to so many misunderstanding. Don't think I'll step into there anymore too.

Till now I still remember what is the guys favourite food. I still can't forget if I feel mood less and sit alone there, Low and the other few would be the first to approach me, trying to cheer me up with their silly monkey acts. I won't forget how Kelvin quarreled with me everyday. Till Julian have to stop us.

Memories, lovely memories. I'm missing it. Is it possible for time to turn back? If it's able. Will it still be the same? I guess not right?

2007 has been a terrible year for me. I hope it past by peacefully for the remaining months. I'm tired of it. Terribly tired. Let me rest.