Friday, June 15, 2007

The Stay

Hospital sucks. I swear I'm forever not stepping into a hospital again for 'stay'.

That few days were nightmare. Imagine on the verge of death. Couldn't remember what happened clearly. All I knew was I don't know how I landed into Tan Tock Seng. Then fell into a deep sleep. Then some kind of weird matters happened. Till I'm becoming so not myself. And I've not fully recovered yet. Still in blur and daze mood these few days.

Couldn't sleep well at night. Fright trembles me. I'm glad he's always here for me. Staying beside me when I'm in hospital from morning till night. Taking care and don't mind the things I'm going and facing through. He's nice. Really. And I mean it. Thanks. =)

Still trying to get my health and stable mood back. Oh yah. The reason in my hospital report as for why I'm needed to stay in hospital. "Stress reaction".

Very interesting. It must be it. If not what?

I'm on medication to control my mood now. Going to visit a physiologist next month. Hope that will make me feel better. Next week. Work starts. Vincent. Thanks so much for the visit you paid me when I'm in hospital. And the care you gave. You're truly a wonderful boss.

Things need to get better and not worser now. It's already considered the worst matter I'm facing ever.