Friday, September 21, 2007

A good day

My computer seems to be unstable these few days. I think it's gonna crash any moment. So if I didn't online for the following days, you're going to know what's wrong. *Cries*

Went Zenn's house today. And over to batok to visit his mom. Bought a box of mooncake for her. But she didn't accept. Asking me to bring it back and korp it myself.

His mom said she just went to visit him today. I was like wth. Such a coincidence. I should have give her a call yesterday. Then I'll know. Argh. Missed the chance of visiting him. He's gonna blame me for this.

But I'm glad to know that he's going to be release on his actual date. And his mom's glad that Zenn and me went over to visit her too. That's good.

Waiting for his letter. And feeding our meow meow everyday. Today my meow fought with another meow for food. O.O
I nearly ended up getting scratch too. x.x

That's all. Hope my computer don't died on me. *Prays*