Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mooncake

Deleted off my yesterday's post. Cos there's simply nothing for me to blog about.

Today's mooncake festival. No moon see see look look. Mine here drizzling. Moon ran to hide.
Only got an old mooncake to eat. No yolk de somemore. I was like zzz. No yolk means tasteless.
Still got another mooncake. Which is nuts de. Which I went like yucks. Simply very not tasty.

I spent lots of time in bed and habbo today.
Today already 26th. Still haven get his letter. I wonder what happened. But since his mom went to visit him that day and said he's fine. He should be fine then. Maybe the letter got delayed or something. I shouldn't worry so much.

My cousin jie said me and him got the couple look. I was like, O.O
Got meh!! But very glad to hear that. Lots of people said that too. =P

26 more days. I'm counting down to next month's 22nd. =)