Monday, February 11, 2008

Bai Nian Ing

Reaching 4am soon.
I just reached home at 1am.
Tired si can?

He came to my house bai nian today.
And my parents gave him a 10 bucks angpow.
I was like O_O!!!
Cos only ownself people get 10 bucks, if you get what I mean.
LOL! Glad la of cos. VERY in fact.

Then we went over to his house.
His parents were quite friendly to me.
Luckily I never kena eat up by them.
Got back a 12 bucks angpow.
Happy si can? Cos I thought only will get 4 bucks.

Then then went over to orchard PS.
Bought a pair of shoes from DMK.
Roamed awhile there and dinner-ed soon.
Went home to take panadol cos his tooth fucking pain.

Upon reaching home lyvia called me.
Said her grandpa which is my uncle passed away.
I was like oh? Then dunno what to say.
Cos I never meet my that uncle before since I'm born.
Mum told me she'll be going msia for that on wed perhaps.

Movie after he's feeling better after the panadol.
I know I very bad. Uncle just passed away I got mood go movie.
Fact is I don't even know nor see him before. Sorry about it.

Watched Ah Long PTE LTD.
Fucking funny.
Laughed till I nearly pengz.
GO WATCH K?
IT'S NICE!


Home-ed after supper.
Now sibei sian.
Tired yet can't sleep.
I'll try to. :)