Friday, February 08, 2008

新年快乐! (拿红包更快乐!)

初三 soon.
I still wanna blog about 初一's stuffs.
=.=

Kena woke up by my mum at 10+am.
I slept at 6plus am one ok?
I played mahjong, I mean wahjong on
viwawa.com
FUNZ~

Went to kai ma's place first.
Usual stuffs.
Collect angbao, gossips with cousins.
Then it's uncle's and aunt's place next.

Met fenni and family on the 335 bus which is going to JW.
Such a coincidence!
So went uncle's house together.
2 family going together siol!

Then after which we parted with fenni.
And went to aunt's house.
So long never see my old cousins.
Their kids so cute seh!
Stayed there awhile.
Homed.

I whole day never eat!
Can be 神仙 liao!
Surprising I didn't eat any CNY stuffs at relatives house.

Total angbao collection is around 200 bucks.
Yum yum. Quite fat already consider my age.

I still love CNY! :D