Saturday, February 23, 2008

Chalet!

Not so detailed post of Matt's birthday chalet.
For more details and photos, kindly go to other members blogs. LOL.

I didn't stay overnight there. Not feeling very well. Keep having the runs at chalet's loo until my face turn slightly green. LOL. So tom-pang-ed uncle liew's car to pasir ris station and cabbed home. Cab fare 30 bucks. -.-

Anyway thanks uncle liew and cynthia 'jiejie'. Muacks muacks! Had a very interesting chat session with both of them. They're so friendly lor. I esp get along with cynthia. She gave me a mummy feeling. :D

Anyway, start with today.
I overslept! Why didn't anyone morning call me? -.-
In a rush, I woke up to bathe and eat my lunch then flew off from home.
LRT-ed to cck and I had stomachache. -.-
Ran to LOT 1 ****, which after I cabbed from there to bedok and find dine.
Drained dry from the cab fare due to slight traffic jam.

Met with dine and bus-ed to meet intan.
Together we went to collect matt's cake at east coast.
I carried the cake with a pair of shaky hands leh. Scary lor!
Reached chalet. Claimed some cab fare from matt. Pai seh ar!
17 bucks. He gave me 10. Thanks matt for understanding. :)

The others have reached. So we watched tv and ate some food.
The others were in black. I was the only one in red. Looks like a walking angpow. -.-
The hot dogs were delicious lor! I missed it man!
Ate liao after which we took a walk outside.
They pa arcade and swim. And not forgetting cam whoring as usual. -.-
Ras said I was too quiet? GOT MEH? LOL.

Took a walk at the beach. Romantic sia! Then back to chalet which they bathe.
Uncle liew and cindy came soon after.
I chit chat with them and was some sort glued to cynthia. LOL.
Then sneaked a bit more of food.
And matt prepared to cut cake liao.

After matt's cut cake session ended. Some unhappy stuffs happened.
Don't want to talk about it. A misunderstood and cindy wasn't pleased.
Then I followed uncle liew and cynthia zhao-ed. Sorry people!

It's a great day! If my pocket wasn't drained that dry. LOL.
But it's worth it lar. I had fun. ^^
Thanks members for the fun and matt for inviting!