Thursday, February 21, 2008

YAY

I think I'll be going to matt's chalet party after all. Since all those teens are going. And I needed a reason to feel young again. That's why. Perhaps I'll ton with them too. Sat morning I'll be back. Promised him I wont go clubbing with them or drink nor gamble. Orh! :D

Tomorrow! Accompany my kai ma to ICA renew passport. Then at evening might be joining the teens at airpork to fetch emily who came from malaysia. Bringing him along too. So that he'll know my lepak kakis better. And hence won't be worried on friday.

He's going to malaysia from friday to sunday. Came over just now ta pao some pasar malam food for me. Ate hokkien mee at kopitiam also. And burp. I'm damn full. Cannot walk liao lah can? LOL!

I felt pity for jiayi. Mei got bf le. Everyday bf here and there. It's like jiayi always have mei for company for 17 years liao. Now mei is always accompany her bf. I mean she should still spare some time for jiayi also right? I guess jiayi must have felt real lonely. She felt neglected by mei.

Why can't life be smooth and well for all? It's so freaking #@^#$%#&^#$ to see my close one sad. :(