Monday, March 03, 2008

Random

Pai seh Sun Zi Ryan! Don't know what to blog for today.
Chance upon your blog and hehe, the birth of my post's today.
Sorry to have copied you. =P

Nuffnang ads. Some funny kind of thing that I've just signed on.
After years like people had already claimed lots of don't know simi sai. -_-
I think I just registered this thing for like say 1 week.
And OMG. Where did all these funny things came from?
Wth they came to my blog searching all these weird stuffs?



Okay let's see.

2 hits on this Xu Ya Fen Taiwanese Hokkien Artist YouTube. Which I believed to be searched by the same person and that stupid person came to my blog twice. When I don't even know who is this Xu Ya Fen guy or lady? -_-

2 hits on Ming Dow's birthday this year. And fuck shit! I've forgotten about my idol's birthday this year! *Screams*
Another one with just the month and date difference regarding Ming Dow again.

1 hit ??????? A 7 words song lyric which I believed it to be a Chinese song.

1 hit play free zix zax games online?! Simi sai lai eh?

1 hit each about Ming Dow and Qiao En's stuffs. Which I really blogged a lot about them previous few years.

1 hit about the famous Mas Selamat now.

LOL like no tomorrow!

PS: Ras, if there's anything bothering you, you can try talking to me perhaps? I'm not good in words but letting it out is surely a better way than hiding everything inside yourself along with you right?