Sunday, October 16, 2005

Busy Busy Busy!!

Woah!Help lah!Busy since i came online.And it has been about 4 hours.Seems i can't finish my work.Litez stuffs just settled finish.And there's alot of msn and console.All dunno why.Asking for songs.Asking me to chat.Saying DJ very not free meh?It's ur job to entertain us.Feel like killing and blocking them all.Had enough!

I'm still not very well today.Busy and tired.Ytd night was a tough night.Haiz..Shall not talk about it anymore.Unhappy things just let them pass.I'm still downloading the maple patch.Came online today to find jeff so weird.He was like having some problems.But dun say what.Haiz..First time saw him like that.He's making us all worried.First time he buay song me also.Sorry lah.Know i'm useless.Only making ppl worried.But aren't u doing the same now?

Flint is the one who is more weird.Really a very mystery person.Making me so curious about who he is.Why that day mei and i at causeway he also know?Seems he is someone i sort of know.Hmm..Flint was saying one day go lau pat sat makan makan.See how bah.Making me hungry.Si flint.So late now.Of cos will hungry de lah! :S

Maple is downloading way too slow.Dun even know if i dl the correct patch?Sian man.When will i be not busy?Dun understand why i have so many things to do?My habbo just log in and stone in hotel view since just now.Din even have time to DJ.Console are ringing me nuts.Msn too.Zzz..

Oh my god.Haiz..How to log off la?Si maple!So slow!Argh!!Let it be.I wanted to watch my frog frog too.No time to watch it.Haiz..And the stupid part 3 haven arrived.Neck waiting till so long liao.I'll be going off to rest soon.Till 7 i think.Leave the maple liao.Forget it.Shoos now.Tata~~