Saturday, October 15, 2005

I Hate Weekends

Hate it lah.Weekends are the busiest.All bugging me.Today i avoid liao.Dun come online so early.In the end night time more jia lat.Came on evening.Them litez gang got some misunderstanding.Made us all so gan jiong.At last all is cleared.It's just a trick.Lol..Nearly made us all heart attack lah.

After all is cleared.Ok..Today all guys there only.Those weirdo litez guys staffs.All gone gaga.Chase here chase there.And me as the only ger staff there today.Of cos tio bullied.Just out of the bathroom to find myself got surrounded.By furnis and plat deer deer.He forget to eat his medicine again.Lol..Keep chasing me to eat me.Vampire lahs!

And then another litez scandal came.Tio snapped and now posted in litez staff news.Headlines!RongFang with deer platty. -.-'' Ikia's gonna killed me for this.Platty is her's.Haha..Indeed litez staffs are a gang of funny peeps.They do can cheer me up always.Crazy with them all can forget my worries.A nice batch of friends to have.

My msn and console are all flooded.Why all keep bugging me says i'm bored.Talk to me.Wanted msn conversation and webcam etc.Faints~~Made me really very tu lan sometimes.I put busy still ask me what u busy with?Can't u stop busying?And acompany me?DJ ARE TO ENTERTAIN US!WTH!Had enough le lor.What they think we are?Juke box or entertainers?Well..Saying about DJ.I just made an account.DJRongFang.Straight all the way.Used it to made fan rooms and maybe dj.So many peeps made for me.Should made for them too. =]

Now is lin djing.I've forget when is my last time djing.Alittle tired recently.Cos once i think of i started to dj.All console will be flooded.Highest record.150++ msg.Wait 2 hrs for ur dedi to be read out.Thinking of it scared me.Must keep saying pls dun flood me!I dun accept dedi and song request etc.Faints~~I'm the only chinese DJ.Sure will kena flooded and busy de.

Omg!Now it's already near 10 pm!Yet i'm still busying.Maple still can't play.The patch having some prob.Jeff says try dl the patch again.See how bah.Sian of trying.We chat awhile today via sms.Call time is not enough soon.Jeff was asking me not to spend too much blar blar.Yes..Uncle jeff.Should call u this instead of bf.<-- best friend -.-'' But i know what u mean.I will $ save de.

Okies for now.Going off..Mei and algren de shi.Dunno how le.Hope they will be fine soon.Let me see where i can go and what i can do now.Thinking of who to made fan rooms for.Alot alot lor.Cannot missed out anyone of them.Made a list first bah.Haha..Not doing tonight i guess.The list is going to be long.Shoos for now.Tata~~