Saturday, October 01, 2005

Busy Tired Weekends

Will be a very busy and tired weekend.Was Djing and hosting my chinese top 10 today.Think i now just DJ once a week on weekends.Really too tired.If not is midnight DJ.Tmr will be the busiest.The grand day of the wedding of litez.I offer to help since not much staff are free.Dunno what i will do?Life telecast of the wedding?Count me out.Hard to speak eng.Hope cute or see who can help DJ bah.I stone around and kpo can le.

Ytd night really was a tough nite.Dun wish to bring it up again.Dun wish it to happen again.I'm so tired of it.Keep ai sick mai sick recently de.Sometimes fever sometimes cold and cough.Oops?Dangue fever?!!!Wun lah.Just caught a small flu.Was wondering if i really host and gave one furni each week.I'll be broke soon.Bas got ask if i need help in sponsering some furnis.Maybe i need help soon.Help lah! :S

Was feeling so unwell ytd nite.Still had to pei boss and all for a small meeting.In msn.Plat and boss and afk sonya.The guys were chatting things i dunno.Ang mo pai de.I keep saying i'm old etc.In the end boss call me AUNTIE! T.T Si boss..I younger then u lah!I want my revenge.I call him AH PEK!Woah!See i'm that bad de.Still tell them i very guai de.Nothing for litez paparazzi to dig out.Haha..*acts innocent* =P

I now smell something so fragrant.Wah!Cai Fan!My fav!Simple and nice.But i can only eat dunno how to cook. :S Must learn le.To grab hold of who de stomach arh?None lah!Who dare eat what i cook?Later kena food posioning.Even an egg i can cook till so -.-''

Cousin kor:Tan rongfang!Go fry me an egg!
Me:Yes kor right away.*thinking to myself sure taste great de*
But when i go on the stove.The spittar splattler sound!!!
Me:Kor help me help!!!!Jiu ming arh!!!*bends down scared of oil spitting*
Cousin kor:#$^%&*^$#^%^* Stupid lah u!I cook myself! -.-''

In the end of cos i embarassed myself.Faints..Now i'm better bah.This is think 2 years ago de shi?Now let me think what can i cook?Instant noodles count anot? -.-''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Okok i'm this bad de.I CAN cook lah!Lazy only ok!Ermm or did i just know how to cook some weird stuffs?Haha..Now i'm playing non stop on litez.No DJ online.All ran where?Pat toh?Pengz..Nvm non stop all the way bah.Really not even a single DJ online loh!Haiz..All ran left me no one date de stone at home.Lol..

I've nag alot today le.Really really very sian of habbo.Now i'm partically STONEING!Nothing for me to do.Will go check listeners rate.If not many think i will log off.Sian si le la!Maybe will go maple awhile.Sian of habbo.All bug me.I'm really hungry le.Dinner still not yet ready.Had to go pop a few biscuits.Waiting and waiting.*taps foot patiently and wait*Well ok then i go back stone le.So bored.Tata liao!~~