Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hate It Lah!!!

Really is a bad bad day today.Woke up late.Around 2pm.Zzz.Then do lots of this and that till came online at 3plus.And so fed up!Stupid comp having lots of probs.Last night my msn is already mad.Hard to send msg.And today more worse.Hard to log in and my contacts all appear offline.Unless u msg me first or i dun even know who's online!Argh! T.T

My comp is so sickening.Network keep auto DC.Cookies format in a whole mess.And somemore mouse also mad.So hard to scroll will auto ran back up.Speaker too.Lots of weird noise.Keyboard hard to type.And my monitor is getting blury!Wad the hell.Really is so depressed now.Maybe need to send for repair.See how after afew days first.So sometimes i maybe missing in action.Haiz..

I'm now back to stoneing.Nothing to do in habbo.And all my contacts in msn seems offline.Dunno who i can msg.Later ok again de.Sian lah.Waiting for litez wedding later at night.I can go kpo awhile.Hope my stupid comp allows.Got gossip says rage and that d&d together.Habbo i guess.Rage ytd pengz lah.He called me Fang-er??Why i so many nicks de?Sometimes dun even know they calling me.Sharky called me Froggy issit?Help lah!And did i say before i hate that d&d?Maybe she forget le.I dun loh.She offended me so much last time.I forever wun forget it!Gers are best in rmb all these.Ji Chou de!I admit i'm one.

Ytd night i'm too boring bah.Open FF.And i can say it's a battle between frens.All of them was so ki siao.Hahaz..So long never host le.Miss my F4.Fang Fang Falling Furni.But i more miss playing FF.Since that day played ikia's.My fingers are itchy again.I'm a FF queen loh.Last time dunno kill how many peeps.Mostly of my furnis are won in FF de.But now i'm rusty le.But ytd night manage to win fudge's FF.Thanks dear for p2s for me.And thanks for buying a pair of my fav bunnies.It's out again.Bunnies!Love it. ^^

I'm now really trying to find a job.Too sian at home and online everyday.Sick of this kind of life.My fren was introducing me to work at a pub in orchard.Orchard sure is better then geylang bah?Lol..As a what arh?I can't drink de lor xiao jie.But the pay really is high. :S Wun de i wun go work there de.I'm too guai le. =P I dun even go clubbing like the gers.And drink till drunk like hell.Waste of money and energy to go clubbing.Sorry arh frens dun mind me for saying this hor.

Recently feel like watching another movie again.Which show nice now arh?Dunno can jio who go watch?Some really bad de lor.Wants me to treat.Ok..I'm bad too.I ask them treat too. :S Only a gong person can let me bully and kok.Wahaha..U know who u are.Prepare to declare bankcrupt! =X I'm shooing off for now le.Help lah!So late le i still dunno.And bas is telling me something impt now.Omg!Haiz..Will see how bah.So tata for now.Argh!!~~