Monday, October 03, 2005

Boredness!!! Sian!!!

What can i say about today?Only one word and it is SIAN!I sian till can wash the dishes plus all the pots and pans and rice cooker and stove and all just now.Just back.Did i ate wrong medicine today or din even eat at all?I must be crazy. *touch forehead to check if i have fever* So hardworking.Even my mum's jaws drop.She goes?AH?Xi hao liao?Yah.Lol..

Ok i admit i'm a pig.ZhuZhu.Slept till around 2pm today.Can say everyday lah.Cos really nth to do mah.Well jeff more worse.He slept till 4pm.Win le lor.Then later is maple time for us lor.Stoneing and chatting with my jie and all.Jeff just went cook dinner for his mum.So guai.I can't even cook lor.Compare to a guy.Jia lat must learn le.

I still prefer ytd or should i say this morning?When bas open her FF and we all a bunch of frens went crazy there.I lose to flint this tiny little bit.Aww..Even stick played.Lol..All went gaga.Curze also played but then hor.U dare to say u dunno!Help lah!So pro de.Still says laptop no mouse hard to play.Pei fu pei fu.But for me.I turn real rusty like hell.And i sure lose those 3 or 5 spaces de.I only pro in tri sq or sp. -.-''

After most of them ran,there was this guy who came in and says.Hey watch me!A drink will appear out of nowhere.Omg scripter!He take out a fizzy lemon.Pengz..Ok lor.U win so late no Mod online de.Seems all mod knock off at 3am.Or issit?Then i still nudge stick up on msn to ask him see.Omg lor!This ppl are so dare.Script out a camera?!?Also.Pengz..Then i went kun soon.No eyes see. x.x

I'm now so sian.Will be going off at 9pm.Gosh timetable back again.Now mei hosting a giveaway too.Curze got ask if wanna host one too anot.But guess wad?I no junks de.Ok for now,i'm going back to alive there.If not all will scream u are dead!Yah..Half dead loh.So tata for now.Kind of tired and having a small headache.Zai jian.~~