Tuesday, October 04, 2005

English Blog Begins

I have totally had enough of my singlish post.Must learn how to type in full english and learn from the start.It's been such a long time since i last used proper english.Not very used to it yet but i promise i'll try my best.Must brush up on my compo skills.Nowadays i speak too much singlish till alot of people don't understand what i'm trying to say?Hey is it that bad?Oh well i admit it does.Haha..

And it really is a tough chore for me to type in full english.Singaporens sure do have quite alot of lah leh and loh to say.But mine is way too much.Every sentence there will be at least some singlish.And that's bad.Must quit my bad habit.Since when i have so many singlish to type?I'm begining to sense i'm not normal anymore.I now announced that proper english will be back on the move.Cheers!

But guess what?Think i can only type one post in full proper english and i will give up.It's too hard for me to try not to mix some singlish in.I'm not used to it.And i guess neither of u all do right?Seems weird that rongfang type so smoothly english.And now i just saw that habbo will be down from 10pm to 3am! T.T Oh my god!What can i do during these time?Play maple?Or?They just said that perharps we can all go play habbo UK.Not a bad idea too.Will decide tonight.

Well..Hope the mantainance is for version 8 of habbo.We are looking forward to it.As for now i'm feeling hungry. :S What's for tonight's dinner?It's bat kut teh!I'm partically drooling now.Oops!So will be moving on to what topic for now?Let me think.It should be.Haha..Guess i have nothing much to say today.It's just a normal day.

5 paragraphs for today.My habit is normally 5 paragraphs each day.Sometimes when there's much more things and topics there will be more paragraphs to flood.I'll be going off for dinner now.Really is very hard for me to type proper english.Guess there will not be a second time.I got to switch back to half english and singlish soon.And bye for now.I'm really starving!Haha..