Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Down Down Day

I'm really in a bad and sad mood today.Mood so bad and down.Somemore the post i type just now got auto deleted.Faints..Habbo is down too.From 9pm to 2am on a maintianance.Chao sian!But it will be version 8 coming after it.This is something to be happy about.Now i'm with litez gang in habbo UK stoneing.The lag is so serious that i can't move much.Mood just got alittle better.Hope i'll be fine later.

Went out today to plaza only.And bought my beauty things.All sorts of them finish at the same and right time.I'm broke after spending $20 on them.But hey the acne gel is great.My blemishes are better now.Stupid pimple at last killed u!Muhaha! =X And bought my oil control flim too.Got grapefruit smell.So lovely and sweet.Abit more ex.But it's worth.All produts from clean and clear.Of cos lah cheap brand.Think i rich?Lol..

Then went to check the price of wang zi bian qing wa vcd.Nearly fainted.Its chao $.$!7 piece box cost $29.90!Somemore there's part 1 and 2.3 coming soon.Wonder if there's part 4 or more?Cannot buy le.Better to wait and slowly enjoy the show.More exciting this way.And i got the all the songs from it's yuan sheng dai cd!Totally love it!This is the first time i'm so hook on a show and songs and all.Haha..

My hands are so aching now.Wonder why.Got to look for my 'yao' and go rub a dub dub my hand.Cannot blame.Old le is lidat de. -.-'' Anyway ikia introduce me a job as a waitress in a hotel.But i reject again.Working hours long and i'm afraid i can't handle it well.Somemore is at bugis start from 7am!Later i will be late and will break the bowls and plates.Then got fired immediently. -.-''

The most shocking things shoud be what happen to plaza bah.Under go what renovation de.To upgrade and add in more shops.So many shops closed liao still want open new shops.Dunno what they are thinking.Uncle Francis so long din see me thought i'm missing.He say the rent too high for all to tahan.So mostly all pao lu!And somemore now NTUC tio squeeze till half it's size only.Alot of stocks gone.I almost jump when i saw the place.Totally in a mess.Guess i need to go lot 1 de NTUC liao.There de stocks more.

I'm shooing off now.Right hand in great pain.Anyway must remember next week mum need to go hospital.Think i will be acompaning here there.Be a guai ger sometimes not bad too.Aiya will see first.Normally is i cannot wake up or lazy.Pls hor the appointment is at 3 plus!Piggy me still kun?Pengz..Hehe..Hao lah..Next week de shi now say too kiasu liao.Shooing off for now then.Tata~~