Thursday, October 06, 2005

Version 8 of habbo

Qing Wa Wang Zi.Wang Zi Qing Wa.Which of it is the real him?The show Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa tonight is just the starting of such romantic times.But when i read next week story all was not the same anymore.And my tears just came flowing down.

Poor Tianyu.Junhao forget all about her and treat her so harshly.He dun even remember her!He was back to his old normal cool and stupid self.Feel so sad for Tianyu.I wonder how the story will end.Will there be a prince and princess that live happily ever after?Hope so.I really no eyes see what will happen to poor Tianyu.Meanwhile just enjoy tonight's show.And try not to think of what will happen next.

Ok take it that i'm nuts.I'm totally hook on the show.Every wed to fri i will be crazy.Is it because of the name Junhao?Well..maybe..I feel i'm sort of like Tianyu.He dun remember me.Treat me as if he dunno me at all.Is he purposely doing it?I know i did u wrong.I should not have done that.I should have listen to u!I totally regret it now.I'm so sorry!If u are reading it.Dui Bu Qi.

Kinda of sad now.Does my decison last time matters so much to u?U now pretend not to know me?I know u wun forgive me.I should have listen to u.This is my future and i know i have ruined it totally.Suan le bah let it past.Well let's change a topic.I just found out that my blogger is alrite.No more madness and all.Is this the end of my crazyness com?I do hope it is.

We are now all going gaga over version 8 of habbo!It's so cool and great.Lots of new stuffs.But mostly is just for hc members.Aren't they abit baised?But the greatest thing is hc club fee is much reduced when u buy more months at a go.Can help me save alot. ^^

And new dance moves and lots more arrived.We were all waiting at UK hotel last night till around 2 and all chiong in!But i'm really lagging like siao.Hard to move.Is my com lousy or habbo more nuts?Anyway i suddenly notice that it's now so late!I think i just woke up.Ok lah.I'm getting more and more piggy. :S

Ending my blog for now to join in the crazyness.There's a long toto 4D Q over in welcome lounge.Lol..All dunno queueing up for what. -.-'' I think i better go take a bath if not mad till wun run liao.Or will kena drag by my mum to the bathroom later if i dun automatic.So tata for now guys.~~