Friday, October 07, 2005

Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa

I simply love this show as u can see even my blog skin is changed.Accdiently found it and seems nice to me so i changed it.It is not so lag as the old one and can show more posts.Problem is it can't show chinese words.So no more chinese title from now on.Hope u guys think this is a better and wiser choice compare to the hello kitty.But now my tag can't remember my name and i keep forgetting to type in my name hence become anonymous. -.-''

Ytd night was a very tough night.Been doing something linked to the show.Stupid drama!Why am i so hooked on it?Cause me so much troubles.Now still waiting and waiting and waiting.A few more hours to go.Dun even dare to off my com.Scared that it might restart all over again.Haiz..Mum and dad were super bo song.Saying i waste the electric.I can only on it when i'm online and playing.

Really very unbelievable that i woke up so early today.Hungry till cannot sleep.Ytd night too angry and sad till hard to sleep too.My temper is back again.It's really so scary.Even me myself is scared and trying so hard to control it.Dun wan to make a mistake due to my stupidness and madness.An ox is an ox bah.Bad temper de.Cannot change de.I always yi qi yong shi.

Still remember my temper and stuborness cause me made alot of mistakes due to my regretion now.Always do it le then will say i should not have done it etc.All is too late.If i'm able to relax alittle and think in a clam and peaceful mood.All will not be the same anymore.But nowadays i'm better.Last time i can all sorts of simi gui words and vulgar all shot out from my mouth de.And my mum would stuff a chilli in my mouth sometimes.Lol..See told u all.I'm not a good ger.

I can even buy a chopper right away and chase in the clinic to scared the doc when he gave me the wrong medicine and die die dun change and admit it.Scary right?Say le.I'm alittle crazy de.Once i tio some chi ji.Or u step on my tail.U can prepare to buy a coffin first.Are u all scared off by me?Regert befriending me le?If i continue to blabber out all my crazy acts u can all ran right away.

I've now changed.Learn to take things easily liao.So wun have so much stress and all.Guess i still have space for me to change more and learn to really kan kai.So shooing off for now.Later still dunno if i will go to see my doc.Two weeks again.Why so fast de?And i haven read my magz.So lazy.Feel sleepy again.Wake up so 'early'.Going to touch bed again.Tata guys~~