Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Thousand Sorries

I'm mad again today.My mood swings and temper are really crazy.And so scary.I dunno why some problems i can think so far away and nag and complain and think of the worse.I'm such a bei guan person.Haiz..and cos of my stupidness i hurt a lot of people today.Just what am i doing?I'm still not calm enough.The old old me is back again.

Can say all was surprise and shock to see me lidat.But this is the other side of me.It's been afew years since i last show my mood so much.What is wrong with me?Am i too stress or just too free nothing to do?Cause so much troubles for people.I dun wish for it to happen again.I'm so sorry about this noon problems.My sincerest apologize to all.Very very sorry.

Really hurt alot of people.Really deserve to be scold awake.This stubborn temper of mine is way too scary.I must must change it this time.After this time!There wun be a second time!I promise.Haiz..I know sorry wun cure now bah.Need time for all.No matter what is the decision i'll respect it and give u my wishes.

I dunno what suay day is today.Just now go bought my frog vcd.At last.My mum loan me to let me buy.Only buy two parts.One and two.Waiting for the part three now.Saying it will be out by this month.I do hope so.Part three is the most exciting.Got to save real hard to pay back about $90.I book the part 3 le also.Once it arrive.I will get a call from TS and chiong down immediently.Just now buy till got a free Cyndi CD when i buy frog frog.Her Cd really no ppl wan buy that's why FOC de. =X

And then got back just now to find that i have drop my shuang shen lu.Faints..That is my most important thing.My incrediable medicial oil.Haiz..Got to buy a new one tml.This one is new de loh.Drop it. T.T Somemore now i find out my com is abit nuts.So many black screen when i right click.I'm now going to restart my com.Then later is frog night.So tata all.Wish me luck.And sorry again to all who i have hurt.