Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sleepy Sunday *yawn*

I'm really turning into a pig pig.Just back from my night nap after my dinner.Now is indeed awake alittle.Not so sleepy anymore.Today DJ halfway nearly doze off. -.-'' It's been one week since i last DJ.Later listeners dun even remember me anymore.Today even too tired to host the top 10.I just skip one week bah.Save prize also. =X

Now listening to Fire da ge's DJ.His songs w00ts!Now he's playing the whole album from high party.The remix version of all those nice songs.Really very nice.But can't afford to buy.Watch afew of the frog vcd.Really so touching.Din regret buying it.What?!?Just heard a canto song.Lol..It's nice.And nothing to do till go search my name to find what?!?When did i have 18 fan rooms?Faints~~

Totally nothing to do now.My hand ache and hurts.Rub some of the medical oil but dun help much.Well..It's better then just now bah.I can't even bend my hands just now.Haiz..So sian..I miss mei.She is having exams.Can't come online for quite a few days.Mei kuai dian hui lai. =(

What should i do now?Watch frog again?Or join others to party at da ge's disco?I am so fed up yesterday.Dunno who clone me.DJ-Rongfang.Alot of nonsense.Luckily jas jie come vertify with me.She can suspect it's not me.I suspect it's a guy.Dunno who lah.That person is banned now.But sad is i can't use this name anymore.I still want to make this clone for DJ soon de.Haiz..

My dad just pop by and scream.Tian arh!!U wrap ur blanket around urself again. -.-'' Somemore i cover my head.Looks scary.Haha..Time flies so fast.I thought i just wake up only.But hey!I woke up at nearly 2pm everyday.Zzz..Of cos time past by fast.But jeff more pig then me.He slept till evening.So lucky.I got drag up de.

Shooing off again now.Just a small update.Nothing much to say today.It's just a plain simple normal day.Expect for my com is more nuts.Can heard alot of hardware funny sounds.And hmm..My speakers.Dun have the weird sound when i adjust the volume anymore.Dunno is this good or bad.I need to restart it sometimes.Really is mad le.Well..Shooing off for now.Tata~~