Monday, October 10, 2005

The Siao Siao Day

Should be really siao bah.Litez all was giving each other nick.Simi xiao ah lao de.Then i have no nick lor.So i suggest i'm called xiao ren.Whack the xiao(siao) ren ah!Haha..Mad le right.Hope they really din call me xiao ren.If not i can go bang wall le. -.-''

My whole day today was sian sian and more sian.So watch afew espoisdes of my vcd.I think i spelt sala for the e......Really hook on the show liao.Eyes glued to my computer.Watch and rewatch still not sian de.Even my mum ask am i crazy?Cos this is the first time i can rewatch a vcd for so many times.

I added afew of my old friends back in my msn.Cos last time dunno why all auto delete. T.T Added 5 or 6.One accepted back le.Thanks JunHao. =] This week is old friends week bah.Lireen contact me sending me a very cute pic.Thanks for remembering me still ger.Old friends concerns are really very heart warming.Wonder when can we all meet again?Maybe in ........ wedding's next time.Lol..

These few days i keep dreaming of a same dream.Dream as me keep scolding ppl like a career woman.Looks like a holding a high post.I've been dreaming of the same dream since young.Talk this to my friends and they say.It should be my past life.Hmm..Is that so?I've always been very business minded.A career woman?Dun dare think.Haha..

And i hate it lah!My hand pain pain ache ache again.Haiz..Stupid hand.Can't type much.Sian man.Mum need to go hospital on wed.MUST remember.If dad never went with her.I got to acompany her there.She need to go TTSH 3 times this month.Tough on dad's pocket.Need to save abit le.

My daily rotute is about 5 to 6 paragraphs.So as u can guess.I'm shooing off again.Why my blog so many ppl visited.Over 1000 hits liao.Less then 1 mth.Faints!Who are those who visited?Let me know by tagging leh.Thanks too.Haiz..My daily visiter.Mei..I miss her.Jia you for ur exam mei.Jie waiting for u to come back.Well..Hands aching liao.Tata then~~