Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sad Sad Day

Really sad and upset today.First i was feeling unwell.Next is i hurt someone's feelings badly.I'm so bad so bad.I dun deserve him such a nice friend.Sorry High.I should not have lie to u in the first place.Should not hide it from u till now.I'm not looking down on u.Please dun tink that way.I hope u will forgive me.But i guess it's hard.I hurt u too deeply.I dun mean to.And no u are not stupid.Stupid one is me.Although u can't seen my blog.But i still want to apologize to u again.Dui bi qi high.I dun wanna lost this 8 mths friendship.Just what have i done?Haiz..

It's now so late again.Actually wanted to go doc there but lazy again.Super laziest is me.Sleep till so late.Did nothing at all.The weather now is so dull.Same as my mood now.Guess i wun be online tonight or maybe be back late.Dun even have the mood to watch frog frog today.Need to go bath soon.If not is tio nagging again.

Sometimes i really find myself stupid.Have such caring friends yet i hurt their feelings till din even know.Suan le..Dun think too much.Things are not going to be so worse i hope.Let him have some time alone and cool down first.Haiz..Dumb me dunno what i did to deserve such great friends.I find myself treating their friendship so badly.No wonder high will ask.Do u treasure our friendship at all.I do i really do.If not i wun have tell u the truth.

Mum's nagging me to bath again.So i better go bath and think the prob wisely in the bathroom.Everyone in habbo can see my mood is so upset now.Will be fine.Dun worry.Later going to watch tong xin yuan.Tonight starting again.I'm so looking forward to it.And btw.I hate those spots on my face.Those pimples and blemishes.Hope they will heal soon.Well..Tata for now.Shooing to the bathroom this min.~~