Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mid Week Wed Arrived!

I sort of like wednesday bah.But sometimes it's not that good after all.I'm too lazy to acompany ma to the hospital.Ask lao pa go can le.Now is totally bored to death.Wanted to go out but no one pei wo.Haiz..I like ghost lidat.All dun dare go out with me.I too fierce le?Maybe..

Today is friends day?Firstly Habso came back to habbo.Then High and me am alrite now.Yup!Nothing can break our 9 mths friendship.Then was mei mei day.Lol..And weikai's too.All so free to chat today?Weird day ah?Even weikai is free.Lol..Seems now is not.He's dead again. =X

But my hands are useless de.Type too much and now begining to ache again.Mum and Dad not back yet.I enjoy home alone.Wahahahas..I now only feel like scolding ppl.My sardine and tuna cousins.Pls lor.U both.Can stop asking my friends for creds or furnis anot?Haiz..Say le wun listen in de.U think ppl rich issit?Xiang yi xia hao mah?They not print money de.

Say till money.Sian lah.Mum going to hospital these three weeks.One week once.Thinking of the bills.I'm fainting soon.Help lah!And now hor..They haven back yet i later going to siam to bath first.Dunno why adults like chasing us to bath.Zzz..Woke up at 2pm everyday sure time is flying fast.I thought i just woke up and now it's 5?!?pm soon!

Haiz..I want watch frog frog set 3 lahs!Why haven come de?Or is they din called me?I'll give TS a call later to check.The most exciting part.Frog frog!Ok..I'm nuts again.Now listening to rage DJing..He's a great DJ.Do tune in. =] Ehh..I gtg shoos for now.Screams again.Sian si liao!Tonight seems no dinner.Can run le.Muhahahas..Anyone joining me?Ok lah..Tata for now~~