Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kiddy Stuffs

I really wonder why i had a 'way' with kids.Dunno why all can so gham with me de.Since young.All kids will auto run up to me and say jie jie bao bao!I got a kids face?Lol..They will come ask me to play with them or share their probs with me.Maybe i'm older bah.Can listen to their woes and help advise alittle.Kids are still kids.Sometimes i feel like i'm a mother hen.Protecting all of them.Make sure they go the right way.Wun learn bad etc.Overprotective sometimes. -.-''

I wonder what will i be if i have younger siblings.Sure more naggy then mum de.See what i do to my cosuins and those habbo kids now.Nag nag nag.Gosh.Thinking of it.I'm scary lehs!Haha..But sometimes is they nag me more then i nag them.They can bug and tell u lots of funny stuffs.Kids are still kids.

Alot can see i dun like kids.Well..Actually i do.Those guai kids i love them lots.Naughty de better siam far far.I just dun like to childish with them.This happened so long ago yet i still remember it.All my friends were saying i'm too childish.So dunno why suddenly i become so mature.Changed to being a da jie jie.At last my mind had grown.Lol..

Can say i have xiao hai zi yuan.Babies saw me can even stop crying.Weird hor?And one more.I dun like to carry babies.Once i bao bao them.They wun let go de. -.-'' Ehh..I prefer ger ger more then boi boi.Gers more guai.That's what i think bah.But i've seen afew very guai de bois.Guai kias.My guai habbo 'son' got banned.Perm ban.Aww..So sad.No guai son son le. =(

Why suddenly all these talks about kids?Maybe cos i mix with them too much recently.Luckily never become childish.Haha..So sian now.Mei also stone le.Tml going to casueway with them.Shun bian go see doc.Hope i can wake up.11 am lehs!I'm recently so piggy.Need afew morning calls then can wake bah.I late dun blame me hor!Old ppl is lidat de =P

Thinking of opening kopitiam.So long never open le.Alot of then are asking.No lah!Not kopitam closed down le.Is i lazy open.Haha..Mei and high is here.My best kopitiam helpers.Mei de na shou hao cai.Lao sai chilli.Faints..Dun all eat le kena food posioning.Maybe wun even have ppl come le.All forget the green green kopitiam le.So i go try opening now.Respone good i will try opening more often.

Last night suddenly think of all the old friends.The fun last time we had in habbo.Ah shen,Nieeniee,Starlyn jie etc.All quitted le.Haiz..I miss ah shen and niee cos cannot even keep in contact now.Ah shen just suddenly vanish after his birthday.Wonder why?And nieeniee.Miss the morning time with her.She will always wanted two bak chang steam with diamond energy waetr for breakfast.I will da bao and bring to her trade room.She will 'share' it with me.Old memories.

Strange thing is curze and me both know niee so well.Both always go to her trade room but never met?This is funny.Turn one big round.Haha..Well..Hope still have chance to see them again.I'm going off to open my kopitiam see see le.Msg mei up.She's like become a statue liao.She's my 2nd mei.1st mei also quited le.Haiz..Dun say le.Go open kopitiam liao.Shoos..Tata~~