Monday, October 17, 2005

Habbo 'Wind'

Halloween is coming soon.And habbo is having this habboween.Came flying with habbo 'wind'.Lots of new furnis arrived.The habboween furnis.I of cos bought lah.Then now pocket got a big hole liao lohs.Somemore battleball is here.I bought some tickets also.But haven started playing.Dunno how to play.I old liao.Sua gu. -.-''

The 100 creds i bought from double creds now only left less then half of it.I haven renew my hc de also!Die liao.Today M1 bill came.Dad very bo song i every month spend on habbo.Sms 5 times nia mah.Is more then 5 lehs.Around 8.But the bill sala again.I dunno cheat habbo how much liao.Haha.. =X

Dad ask me deactivate his caller ID.Says he din even use it.Every call came he ans.Unlike me.I really need caller ID.So that's it.Saving another $5 per month.Should spend lesser liao.Buy ppc if got extra cash loh.If not hc also cannot renew liao.This month very short of $.Still need to pay for the vcd set 3 and return what mum lend me.

I still say wanna save the 100 creds for about 2 to 3 mths slowly spend.But why all suddenly gone?Spend too much today.If i bought the pp that day.Can die liao.Need to stock up creds soon.Haiz..Control abit bah.Dun always new furnis came out i buy.Buy hc club can liao.If not i dunno how dad's face turning to.He saying this are useless things.Online stuffs.Yah bah.Haiz..

I wanted to renew 3 or 6 mths hc at a go.So have to save real hard recently.Can anot?Count lai count qu still need about afew thousands.My com de $.My hp de $ and all.Will take a few years to clear this 'debt'.Better dun dream of a MP3 for now.Save money more impt now.Better to find a job soon.A part time or temp job suits me best for now.Any lobangs?

I keep wake up so late recently.Time really not enough.Sian man.Want to go out but dun wish to spend money.Dun care le.See how first.Never DJ for a long long time too.Quite busy nowadays.Haiz..Now i'm hungry again. :S There's my fav fruit puff!Going to chomp on it now.So shoos for now.Tio chase to bath also.Zzz..Tata~~