Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sunshine After Rain?

The weather is bad today.Keeps raining from late noon till now.Cooling weather.I hate this weather. *shivers* Night time like got on air con.Zzz..Boh like.Too cold de weather not good to me.I scared of coldness.Hmm..Can i say there's at last sunshine after this 'rain' for 1 day?Everything's alrite for now.Ermm or not?Ehh..Dunno le.Will see how to solve it.

Recently hook on a song call Dun Cry and Fei Ba.I love these soothing songs.Can help me relax and relieve stress.I got lots of probs and stress too.Sian..Ytd night was a tough night too.Be a kpo and help mei.At last mission complete!All the best.I can't help liao.Well..For me and him.Din turn out very well.Too many probs lately to think of us de shi.Take one step at a time bah.

Then was battleball night.Bas and me nuts liao.Thanks bas again.Both hooked on battleball.But my skills still lousy lah.I prefer to play FF.Still can win furnis without spending creds.FF skills are lousy too liao.Dun say this le.Recently having this very bad chest and spine ache.Pain till~~ Will be fine de.Dun wan let mum worried.

Most i hate the is those few 'dots' on my face.Those pimples.The more i apply the cream.The worse it gets?Well..It helps abit.But still can see the scars.Sian man.Hope it will heal.Dun even feel like going out.Anyway am busy too.Dunno busy what?Lol..Online stuffs mostly.Litez and habbo.But still have time to watch frog frog.Can't afford to miss it.Gosh..Part 3 haven came leh.I want to know the ending.It's time for frog again soon.

It's time to shoos off now to makan and glue infront of the tv again.Tong xin yuan!And frog frog!Feeling hungry now.Last note before i go off.Everything let it pass.Dun think too much.I'll always be there for u both.Feel free to apporch me to have a chat.I'll try to know and slove ur probs and all.Dun worry too much.My care and concern for u both still stays.I wun changed.I'm still me.Warmth rays of the sunshine shines on..Tata~~