Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quit Or Not To Quit?

Think about this for the whole day and last night.Feel like quitting habbo.Lots of problems stir up here.Causing habbo to be a troublesome place.I still got lots of stuffs to settle here.Also got habbo harrasing me.So really kind of sian of habbo liao.

But i can't bear to quit.Can't bear to leave my beloved habbo friends and family.And litez.Force myself to quit?To stop all those harrasing?What to do?Really dun wish to think now.Alot of things can't be let go easily.

Hc ended.Kind of sad.Feel very not used to non hc.For 9 mths.I have live with my hc days.Now without hc,i feel like end of the world.Dad dun like me to buy creds.So dun buy liao bah.Unless have spare cash.

Today i show up online real late.No mood to online.Everyday sleep.Dun wish to face the online world.It's really a cruel habbo world.I non hc.Alot ask if i hide or really.When i ans really.Afew of them just said oh.No hc liao ah?Then siam liao.Next thing i find.They remove me! -.-''

Without hc really will be looked down on.Somemore i'm a DJ.Will see what to do now.Really can't force myself to quit habbo.Played habbo for about a year everyday.It's been my habit.Turn to maple?Nah..Can't..Habbo is a place full of memories and feelings and warmth.

So many of my old friends quitted.I really miss them all.Miss the times we together and ki siao.Now everything changed.Habbo is not the same anymore.But i still hen bu xia xin to quit.Nvm bah.Since i wun be online always now.Will see what steps to take next.