Friday, October 21, 2005

Girls Night Out

I'm just back from suntec.Out with a afew more girl friends.And guess what?Suntec is like a city for me this mountain turtle.I can lost my way on the way there. -.-'' Alight at a bus stop with a so call 'kind' driver telling me.Then walk here and there still can't find where is the MRT station.No wonder la.Sala way! -.-'' Pengz~~

In the end they come 'fetch' me.Lol..I embarassed myself again.Haha..A moutain turtle going out to town cannot blame.Hehe..Pai seh..Once know liao.Wun get myself lost again.But really is blur la.Here and there.Zzz..Sorry for letting u girls wait.A thousand apologizes.

Went suntec for dinner.Late dinner.My first time.At around 8 plus.Ate at a cafe.First time too.I never step into a cafe or restraunt before.I'm really help la! -.-'' Dun really eat those so call ang mo westen food too.Order a plate of chicken spagetti.The sauce was way too much.And the chicken is really so tough.Chewy like rubber.Zzz..But still gobble the whole plate up WITHOUT the sauce.Cos i'm too hungry.The others ate baked rice.Cheese!Ewwww!!And i dun really like ketchup too.So not very used to the food.Lol..Ex sia..Cost more then 10 bucks for it.

Then somemore take a cab home.Lazy take train liao.If by train will be back by around 12.Sian la.I'm broke again.Borrow too much money from mum.Bought my frog part 3 today.TS call ask me hurry over collect.Cos stocks are limted.My frog frog!So eager to watch it now.Later bah.Now still thinking about the trip just now.Wonder why i'm so quiet to girls.To jeff i'm like siao de.Lol..Tonight's trip was great except for my very jia lat eng.So speak mixed language lor.

Ok for now going to shoos off liao.Frog frog time.Woohoo!Girls hope we can have much more outing again.It's great.Meanwhile i'm hmm let me see.What should i do now before frog frog.Anything still not yet done?Haha..Dun care le.Wanna watch frog final espisode now.Tata~~