Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sian Saturday

Aiyo today really sian la.Tio wake up by sms at 9+am.I sleep at 4+am de ok?Zzz..But weird i dun feel sleepy today. xD <--copy mei her fav icon.Lol..Jie ask me to go out today de.I early early wake up wait.Zzz..Till now still haven go out.Lol..

Jie says will be going out soon now.See bah.Mum and dad bo song liao.Says so late still go out.Recently i late late go out de.Eat dinner with friends then walk walk then late night come back.Orchard sia.Sua gu going to city again.Lol..

Dj awhile today.Respone was still not bad.Wun be djing much.Today is just nice.About 2 hrs nia.Haha..I lazy pig. =P Sian now.Waiting for jie and listening to fan di djing.I need more songs again.Running out of songs to play.Need to stock up.Hehe..

Watch the frog finial episode.Was quite lame.But glad that there's a happy ending.Tian Yu and Dang Oh live happily ever after.Wonderful!Really laughing like siao at the ending.The show is nice la.But still heart ache.Spend so much buying the vcd.Haiz..Should save abit money liao.

My whole day was spend in habbo doing nothing.Lots of ppl were asking if this guy was my new bf in habbo.We both were laughing like crazy.Wahaha..who's he?Let u all find out. xD Better let him stay in habbo can protect me.Someone ask me be his gf and he suan me. -.-''

Reading someone's blog and found something funny! =X Love is in the air sia!Dun tell u who.Lalala..Haha..Signing off now.Sian sian.Jie u wanna go out anot de?Late liao i cannot be let out le.Waaa T.T Kuai dian la.Tata for now.Shoossss~~