Sunday, October 23, 2005

Busy Sunday

Am very busy the moment i came online at around 3pm.Lots of stuffs to do at litez.Just finish a long long proposal now having a headache.Useless me.Stake di still needs me to help decorate his rooms.Haiz..Anything else more to do?Guess i would not be coming online tonight early.Watch the charity show.My frog frog have not watch finish too.I'm running out of time!

Yesterday night went out with jessie jie.Went orchard far east.Luckily i din lost my way again.Lol..Jie recommended a very excellent food store.The food was great.I only order a plain simple bowl of fishballs noodles soup and it can be so tasty!w00ts!Sure will go back to sample more dishes of theirs.Price not ex and the food was delicious!Thumbs up!Bravo!

After eating we walk awhile in far east and jie wanted to go funan to look for jie fu.So i followed.And hehe.Pai seh leh.I was like a big light bulb in between them.Lol..Walk walk again.And went to raffles to have a bite.I mean them not me.I din eat anything again.Still pei seh about the treat jie paid for earlier.Haha..Thanks jie!My treat next time.

It was already so late when we walk out of raffles.They were trying to find me a bus stop which has the bus 190.And we walk a long way.All those walking sure is killing me.Oh well.I'll just treat it as exercising.But lots of bus stops dun have the bus.So walk about 2 streets and 3 bus stops before manage to find it.Jie and her bf acompany me to board the bus and alight at far east to change bus.Thanks jie once again.Pai seh to take up urs and jie fu's time.

Reach home at 11+pm and was so sleepy.But i still DJ.Jie too.And help!My voice croak for the first time on air.Guess i must be too tired.Log off straight away.Scared all listeners throw rotten eggs to me.Lol..Now i still having a mild headache.Old liao.Cannot blame.So tata for now.Shooing off to take a bath.I must be too tired.Zzz..~~