Monday, October 24, 2005

Walama!

Angry is what i can say today.JeffQiu!!!He ask me go lunch today.But actually can sleep till now 4pm!!Zzz..No reply from him.I wait lunch for him i can starve to death.Lol..He just reply.Saying he just woke up.Lunch become dinner. -.-'' Qi si wo le! Make me lunch eat kosong porridge! >:(

Now i'm hungry again.Swollen a fruit puff and two bread.My mood bad is like that de.Eat like siao.Very upset about a matter.Sian man.Not jeff lah.He only acompany me to go walk walk.Say this will be better.Yah bah.This few days i din online much.All days go out.Thanks to all my jies and friends who are willing to spend time with me.I'm a gal that nobody wants.Haiz..Sad..

Yesterday online till late late.About 5am.Haha..Pei maple de gang.Habbo sian dao...Everyday quarrel de.Lots of ppl harrass me.Got me lots of troubles.I rather now online lesser.Hate to face alot of ppl.So many probs recently.Can die soon.Haiz..Just now ask mei send me high party de song tong hua by weilian.Love it.Keep repeating it.But fairy tales are untrue!Totally fake!

High just add me on msn.Lol..He din have msn at all last time de.Zzz..And ytd night was woots!Nieeniee!!I miss her!Seems her habbo sg can't play.Haiz..We all miss here.Hope she can be back soon.She can only play habbo uk.So we go there pei her last night. xD Chat alot.Miss those old days.Haiz..Things are not going to be the same anymore now.

And guess what?Saw that ahshen is back too.Woohoo!MIA for half a year le.Everything change.Last time stone in niee's and jeff's trade room was old memories.And weikai's habbo club lvl 1.Alot of friends would flood there and chat de.Hooked on filter also there.And miss staylyn da jie.Why?Why?Can we go back to the old habbo where everyone is so much happier? =(

Jessie jie ask me out just now too.She's with jie fu!I dun wan to be a lightbulb!Hehe..So of cos i reject lor.Jie fu somemore still says the more lughtbulbs the merrier!Lol..Sian..So late liao.Later going out soon.Jeff better dun be late again.Shooing off now to read newspaper and take a rest.Jia lat la.Terrible tummyache.What sala things i eat?Greedy me.Luan luan eat.Mati!Tata~~

Another update at 9pm.Was in a terrible bad mood.Din go out.Sian man.Heavy rain.Why i always wanted to go out sure will rain?Zzz..But also luckily jeff din pei wo go out.He says he's treating.And i sure will eat him bankcrupt.Guess what i have ate today.Below are the 'menu'.

Ate a bowl of mee,porridge,1 fruit puff,2 breads,1 big packet of chip,chicken rice,biscuits,half loaf of bread,and later is another serving of porridge late at night.Ate too much till i keep having the runs.Ran about 6 times to washroom today. :S Will those food come out from above later?Eww..Vomiting?Yucks..No bah..Too depressed to think of anything now.Mood is too down today.

Ok lah..Second update ended.I'll shoo off again.Dun worry i wun die.At most tio carried into hospital!Muhahahas..Aiyo..Dun scared u all lah.Mei shi de..Stuff myself to death also nobody care.My life is cheap.Nobody wants me.Hack care about my life liao.Life sux!Shoos!~~