Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Unbelieveable Happenings

Thinking if i had heart attact.Proberly i would have already died.Received too many shocks yesterday and today.Firstly was the litez gang.Gosh..An interview room for my habbo bf. -_-'' What is that?Lol..But we all had great fun.I mean they.I'm getting a big headache over this.Really too upset to think of anything now.What bf not bf de.Nah..Dun care about this le.But still thanks to my litez gang for helping and trying to cheer me up.When da ge says u are our xiao mei ma.Of cos we care.I nearly cried out.Too touched.Nice to have u all around me. =D

Then is chit chatting with two i'm quite scared of de habbos.Platty and washywashy.Find them wonderful to chat with.Wondering why i'm scared of them last time.Lol..Washy changed his maze again.Faints..But this one is more easier for me.Did alot of crazy swings.And voilia!Pass it!Haha..Mood is ok till last night.But it's not when i saw something.My gang.Aww..Going to miss him.Haiz..Another good guy MIA.What is happening around in habbo?All things changed. =(

I was online quite early today.And jio kor to habbo.Laughing like crazy.Jessie jie de nephew?When i become aunt?And kor becomes uncle!Wahahas..Kor u old liao. =P Introduce mei and jie to kor.But suddenly kor dc sia.Old duck office comp. -.-'' All day stone in kidz today.Watch algren ki siao.Totally bored.Was a rainy day.Cool weather.Ran off to nap at late noon.Pig!Hee!

Got introduce a job by a habbo friend.Saying his mum work in CASE-Consumer Assocation Of Singapore.An admin work.Saying i can give it a try if i know basic microsoft word and some typing.Well..If they dun mind me.I might as well give it a try.But at Ulu Pandan CC.Is abit far but no worries.Still ok.Better then kallang!Lol..Wonder how is it now?Got to ask my friend again later.His mum is back i suppose.I do need more imformation about the job.Hope i'll be able to find a job this time.I got to be strong and independent.*shows a Victory sign*Lol..

My cousin Fenni came over at evening using my comp to burn and find songs.But zzz.My cd drive got stucked!Pengz..The cd was stuck inside.In the end.I had to restart the whole comp by giving it a hard shut down.Nearly made us both heart attact.Phew..Luckily all was alrite and she got her songs. xD Busy till nearly 8pm before i ate my dinner.Curry chicken!!Omg!It's yummy!Ma!Cook more pls!I love curries!Esp curry chicken and vege.But bad for my stomach.Control!

Another shock is when i came online log into friendster.A new testi wor! o.O? Quickily check it's by whom.And what?!?Got the biggest shock of my life!It's by Gilbert!My old classmate.Asking me to take care de testi.Suddenly feel very touched.Glad that old friends still remember me.Or is it they remember my weak health?Haha..Anyway thanks friend. =]

Mum is going for a checkup and scan on thur.Dang it!Tight on the pockets.Really need some spare cash.Hoping i'll be accepted to work in CASE.Need to help out financially at home.Thur morning.Yawn..Maybe i'll sleep or acompany her go.Thinking of the brain scan MRI next year i can faint first.Cost around a thousand dollars.Help lah!Where we gonna dig this loads $ from?Can only take one step by a time.I really need to work!Haiz..Pls Tan Rong Fang zhen qi yi dian!

Mum was thinking of going to malacca to visit ah po.She was telling me last time ah po sick.I din went in.Ah po keeps looking around seems to be finding me.Sorry ah po.I'll go in to visit u this time.Wun be back so fast if i went in.Need to acompany ah po more.Haiz..It's late now.My stuffs just finish.Din on my msn.Once i on it will get non stop msgs.I need a break and rest.Shooing off now then.Had a tummyache!Tsk tsk tsk.Ate too much snacks.Greedy me jia lat!Tata~~