Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Normal Wednesday

Sometimes feel really quite fed up with some habbo.DJ very big meh?We also have our time and freedom.Keep asking for songs non stop.Bugging us to DJ.When saying busy some wun say nvm it's ok instead they scream back and says.DJ are to entertain us and sponser us songs.Busy so what?Busy very big?Saw alot of this type of comments from listeners and felt quite angry.Take us as what?DJ are only our volunter job.We only dj in our free time la!Pls give us some freedom!

Haiz..So sometimes i would rather choose to avoid to online.Scared of them liao.Today msn kena tio virus sia.TS di send de.Auto send.He himself dunno too.But why i so stupid as to open and save the file?Die liao lah!But like kena block.Msn really went crazy just now.Keep log in and out.Luckily now it's fine.Phew..I really thought kena serious virus this time.Scared me.

Today gonna have a good night sleep liao.Everythings settle.Can sleep without worries.Got to wake up real early tomorrow morning to acompany mum to hospital.Jio jeff out to yum cha.Breakfast!If not i no breakfast sia.Eww!He better dun oversleep again.If not i settle my breakfast at TTSH.Hate there de meals.Made me think of last time mum hospitalised matters.

I din nap today.Feel quite sleepy now.Feel like watching frog frog or maple now.So sian.Recently keep playing maple at daytime.Whack those monsters to chu qi. :S If not is test the exact spots at maze 1.Din have time to watch frog frog.Fenni seems to want borrow the vcd.Let me watch finish first loh.By the time,i think the show has already ended.Lol..

9.30pm now.I'm missing him. =X Where are u?Busy ah?Can't stay up too late tonight.Anyone can morning call me?If not mum wun wake me up de.She wants to let me sleep.Then i sleep and sleep and sleep till noon time!Lols..No need acompany her to hospital le.Maybe no cab so early too.Need to on call.Sian..Waste money again.No choice la.Shoos now to pei mei.Tata then.~~