Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fun

It's o.o 1 plus am now.Just back not long ago with a movie date with xiong mao,nef and her kor at PS.So late today.Heng din tio nag much.But can see mum is super angry.Can die. :S Movie end late.Harry Potter!The show was boring at first but wow.It was so exciting after.Can't get my eyes off the screen.I'll sure to catch other episode of it again.But cinema too cold lah.*shivers*

I seems to affect xiong mao with my sullen mood.Haiz..Dunno why he tried so much to cheer me up but i cant laugh much.Too many problems and matter to worry about.Sorry xiong mao.I promise u to cheer up k?Thoughts suddenly ran to dunno where.Thinking alot and alot.They went for supper ate fast food but i can't.So can only drool.Haiz..Why am i so useless?Everytime go out with friends are only a burdun to them. =(

Parted late.Everytime my side de train is sure i take alone.Alight at orchard trying to board bus 190 back.But can't find the bus stop.And it's drizzling.How i love the rain.And those xmas lighting.I can't take my eyes off them.Walk and look.To find out i walk wrong way. -.-'' U turn back finally found the bus stop opposite far east.Wonder how far distance i walk le.

Back to found mum save a bowl of porridge for me.Ate it and still hungry.Whole day only ate bread and the duck kuay teow at PS.Mum dun allow me to spend much.The movie tix is already ex liao.Maybe i'll cook instant noodles later.Whole day stomach feeling quesy.Keeping running to the washroom.PS all level de washroom i go dao liao loh.Lol..

Xiong mao is online le.Going to chat with him now.Sleeping early tonight.Not dj ing i guess.Buay tahan liao.I'm hungry lah.Zzz..Sleepy?Not really.Haha..Been thinking of the outing and the movie.If only i can cheer up i could have enjoyed myself more.Thanks xiong mao.U tried ur best le.But i did laugh awhile after all right?

I double check my M1 bill to recived a shock.Actually thought i din over spend.But i did lah!Help lah!Sms is still fine.More abit also over le.Free 500 leh!Pengz..As for calls.There's free incoming.But calls $$ are $200 plus.20 over hours cannot blame.So sure over spend abit de.Outgoing calls only have $15 free.I call till about $30?!Wah!Another $15 more.I thought $53 still cheap bill.Faints..Can't call so much le.Dad's caller cancelled.So bill should not be over $40 plus per mth.Save!.Aiyo hungry like siao now.Shooing off to cook mee goreng.Instant de lah.xD