Friday, November 18, 2005

Hurt

This was the toughest day i ever can had.Now mind free.Nothing in my mind at all.Came online yesterday night to caught a bomb.A bomb i will never forget for life.This is hell for me.So sudden i dunno what to respone.Just had alot of why in my mind.Haiz..But what to do?Can't be forced right?I guess i have to suffer alone in this cruel online virtual world.

Qutting habbo maybe good.But i can lose a number of friends too.Bas dun accept my resign.Means i cant quit.I know it's unresponsible for me to leave suddenly.And i dun want that.But i know i cant stand it anymore.Cant stand the stress and facing him.

Din sleep last night.Maybe yah for 2 hours?Weeping too much.Dj also cried.Listeners were asking if i am alrite.Chest hurts recently.To think i cough and vomited out some blood ytd night.What is wrong?Too heartbroken or something is wrong with me?Scared to think more.

Thanks to all my friends who comfort me.Guess i'll still be alive in habbo.But will be habboing lesser.But wun be staying long.Maybe after my hc ended.To think i still have quite afew guys talking alot to me.Hmm..Funny lah.Some my close friends.Popular de somemore.As what jeff says alot to me.Come to think of them.Should be right.U are always right.Yeah.

Get myself in another?Nah..Wun be.It's hard to pull urself out but easy to get urself in real deep.And tend to cause more hurt to urself.I wun be thinking much now.Real life probs and matters more impt now.

I know there are alot who cares.Including some guy friends of mine.But i know it's stress to be with me.That's what he told me.Guess so.I know u are more famous then me.But this is totally different.I'm shocked now.I dun want to change our relationship.Single will be great.Hope so.Miss his care and all.The care is different now.No longer the same no longer the way i want it to be.So dun want to burdun anyone now.Most impt now is litez.All my mind will be in litez now.

How much i love my litez family.Hope i will be able to stay with u guys forever.U guys are great!A great listener.And to my habbo family.Thanks for ur listening ear and called to comfomt me.I will be going out to see doc later.Dun wish to online too much.Should be.If i'm not lazy.Jeff acompany me.Should be also right?Dinner is eating out again.Better still dun eat.No mood to eat.

Get this really cool song.Ba ai chuan chu lai by FIR.Wonderful lyrics.But ai cant chuan.Pian ren de.How to?Teach me pls?Mind so confused now.Esp mei and ger are saying go la. -.-'' Pls lor.Dun wan burden frens more le.Somemore they are quite famous de lor.How much i hate habbo too.Those paparazzi.Kpo like siao.Hate it man.No freedom.

My heart is stable and lifeless.Dead now.Not thinking further more.Will let things come the way it should be.There's no more chance for this i know.Give the chance to others.That's what they said.Nah..Pls gimme a break now.Haiz..

Hoping SHE's new cd will be released soon.Next week so slow.Love listening to their songs when i'm upset.Shooss off now.Coughing badly.Must been T.T too much.Hahaz..Time heals everything including deep scars.Dun be afraid to stand up when u fall.Yeah.That's the spirit!Cheers! =D