Monday, November 14, 2005

Tired

Din sleep much last night.Or should i say morning?Hungry can't sleep woke up cook a packet of mee ate then online.And woke ma up!Due to my trashing of those plates. :S Last time mei says before.Like war sia.Neighbours complain le.Then walama la!Gastric pain.Zzz.Can't sleep.Stone for a long time finally doze off at around 7am? o.O -.-''

DJ till 3.30am finally pass the mic to Inraged.Then nope off i din go to bed.Is still online.The whole dj session was tough.About 6 hours? o.O Faints..Tio ask to sing also.Singing the song dun cry but feel like crying. :S Received alot of presents during the dj session.Lol..U all. -.-'' Thanks..

Online for a couple of hours now.Haven rest yet.Been busy.About litez stuffs.Hmm..Bas is away.While da ge is in office.So what i can do to help then help lo.Since i'm the most eng eng kiao ka staff.Lol..I'm so tired now.Feel like napping.Wun be bah.Dun wan to be pig pig. xD

And funny stuffs alot.Mei and mei fu? o.O If got a real mei fu then good loh.U both get what i mean?Lalala..Lol..I'm crazy lah.Busy and sian till crazy?Now eating my fav fruit puff.Find it not as tasty as before?Zzz..Or is my taste changed? -.-''

Mum's not cooking tonight.Again.Haiz..I hate da pao la.Go out eat?Nah bah.More sian.Feel like catching a movie.But no good shows on.Wait for harry potter perharps?Din pei mei much.Too busy.Xiong mao ran le.Cos i too busy.And high even says scared to talk to me cos i'm always so busy.Since i'm in litez.I dun even know what i'm busy about.Haha..Must learn to relax la!

Later shooing off to take a bath.Stomach feeling quessy now. :S Should go take a rest liao.Minor headache too.Haiz..Been typing too much.Fingers aching too.Old le.Cannot blame so many problems.No one pei wo go out.If can i rather dun online so much.Go out shop shop walk walk better.Want watch movie also no one pei.Suan le bah.Will see how.I'm destined to be lonely.

Resting now.Just abit free.Think will be logging off and come back online later.Go out?Dunno.Maybe will.For dinner bah.I'm bored stiff.But seems i have so many matters undone.Well..Argh..Dun care le.Shooing off now.My stomach argh!Gasrtic.Haiz..Nvm..Shoos..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argh..Can't stop blogging out my vexed.My ma is mad.She's crazy.Sometimes i wonder if she is my ma now.After her brain op.She's changed.So much.Alittle will make her bo song.Throw her temper.Pa and me find it hard to stand her now.Wondering if that op change her whole brain.

Cos of little matters she can blow up.She din cook dinner today.And i was not allowed to go out.Sometimes only went out once a week will get nag by her.What does she want?Pei her everyday?I did le ok?No dinner and no my share of da pao.Can't go out.What does that means?I need to starve la?Faints lo.

Say i everyday go out with friends.Did i?Dunno how long once only.Says she din not go out.Can she?Haiz..She can't now lo.Take transport awhile.Walk not even 1 hour.Says i'm tired.My eyes blured.I'm giddy.And keeps saying i din go out with her.Just what does she want?Argh!!Can't she just rest?

Saying i'm over spending money?I din lo.Eat also call waste money to her.Ok lo.I starve ok?Pengz la.What is she thinking?Doesn't she need to eat?Haiz..I know i'm rubbish to u.I din get a job.But how u want me to get a job when i'm not even allowed to go out?Wait for jobs to fall from the sky?Pengz..

Had enough of her.She's totally changed.Even my dad ren till buay tahan sometimes.She's unreasonable now.Help la.What can i do?Haiz..Forget it.She cant be angered.Everything shun her lo.Dun like me to go out.Eating is waste of money.Ok i obey lo.What else?Haiz..