Sunday, November 13, 2005

Quit?

Been thinking alot recently again.I had to blog out my thoughts.I wanted to quit habbo a long time ago.But just can't.This few days i'm thinking.Seeing how carefree my friends are after they are not habboing.I love this feeling.So carefree.No stress at all.Wonder when then i can do it?

One main reason i can't quit is cos of litez.As what XY says.Litez makes our habbo life goes on.If not there's really not a point for us to stay.I can't bear the thoughts of leaving litez.Other then that.Most of the friends i have already known them.So should be alrite.I'll still be alive in msn and hp de mah. =)

Many of my friends and habbo family are upset about i want to quit.But do u think i will be much more happier staying?Maybe come back once in awhile will be the best.I can't imagne what will happen if i continue habboing.Miss the old friends.Life never be the same again.Suddenly feel this habbo is not like a habbohotel anymore.It's just a place for problems and sadness.

Quit means i have to leave litez.I can't leave now.Will see how after a couple of months.Meanwhile i'll just habbo lesser.For the whole of today.I just din online.And i suddenly feel wow.This feeling is good.So long never felt so carefree before.

I dun want to do anything that may lead to regrets after.Just as what i did in my younger days.Quit this word not easily to be done.It's easy to say but not easy to done.Esp when u have so many responsibilitly.How i wish i can turn back time sometimes.The old habbo.My old friends.The fun and all we had.Habbo is not going to be the same again.It's gone forever.

The old carefree me in habbo.Now is just stress all day.So many problems to settle.Popular is bad.How i hate this.Haiz..But what can i do?Sometimes thinking what will i be if i never join litez?But thinking if i never join.I wun know so many great friends.

Well..My thoughts are out.Find that if i din online not many people will care.Xiong mao was great.Only he will miss me.Last time alot more will sms to ask about me.Now..It's not the same anymore.Cos my old caring friends have quitted.As for others?Guess they will only find me when they have problems.If not i'll only be a burden more to them.

Guees i will follow in their footsteps soon.How soon is the soon?I wun know.There's still stuffs for me to settle.I can't just throw them all away.I have to be responsible.But the emptyness feeling stays.Maybe i'll leave in a couple of months.Maybe..