Sunday, November 13, 2005

Enjoy

Seldom blog so late.Cos just have too many things to type down.1.30am now.Feeling terrible suddenly.Wonder why.Stay too long outside?Dunno..Recently keep getting stomach upset.Was back quite late just now.Around 11.30pm.Seldom so late.Heng din tio scold.Dad even came to wait for me at the train station.Was out about whole day.Hmm..Not really.I just got out from home at 3pm.Wow..Also long lah.Around 8 hours! o.O Lol..

Can't really type much now.Just typing to hope can erase some pain.Haha..Went out with A today.Shall not blog out their names now.Instead i'll use nick.Actually thought it will be girls day out.Till night.Lol..Cos xiongmao din reply so we guess he is hibernating.Lol..Then hmm..I dunno why say to A sian leh.Why not we ask wk out?So tried sms him and voila.He say ok loh.Unbelivable sia.Partly cos of $?Ahahas..!

So we rush from lot 1 to je.And wait and wait.Zzz..Guys always are late? -.-'' After half an hour he arrived.Kind of shock.He dun really look like his pic.And wk bad habit can't change.Was puffing along his way here.I nearly sneeze again.Can't stand crig's smell.And of cos.No need say de.Tio suan by him.Not really alot.Heng..Speechless again loh. .....................

Meanwhile while waiting for wk.Hmm..Mood terrible lo.Angry and upset.A was angry too.Lol..I nearly cried out.Not again.Phone calls.Sian..All cos of it?Not really.Is just cos of the attitute.Then angry till giddy and fever.Walking wobbly.Wk was asking A to grab hold of me.Both scared i might faint.Haiz..Guess i'm only a burden to my friends.

Got drag by both of them to eat dinner.Chicken rice.Been a long time since i last ate.There's old cucumber soup to go along.Nice!And A and wk were betting to see if i can finish my rice.Faints..I can de ok?Of cos i won. xD Then after dinner.Wk drive us to IMM.Then rush home for his dinner with his mum.Guai kia.Envy man.Drive!We both same age he can drive le.Me leh?Wish to learn but not allowed.Haiz..

Shop for a long long time in IMM.Saw TS has this promotion that member now is only $5.So renew it.And saw SHE's show zhen ming tian nu.Only $39.90!For a whole set.Far more cheaper then frog.Wanted to buy but sure not allowed.So suan le.Since tv is showing soon.

Walk along and got drag by 2 cute and funny guys.Keep saying A and me looks like same age.Haha..Then ask us simi lucky draw and sit down chit chat listen to their talks.Seems they are promoting some insurance.Listen awhile then filled up their survey and walk off.Their prize was only some cheap tibits.But netherless the guys are chatting.Handsome too. o.O LOL!!

Now it's back story.Sms xiong mao and wonder why he's not online.Say he was eating mee suah.Not again.But i like too mah. xD His blog is nice.A and me envy his first blog can make till so great.Smart xiong mao.He came online.To pei wo ah?Shi mah?Meow!Haha..And share mee suah with me. o.O Thanks wor.I'm hungry too. =)

Now still chatting.Night is never bored.Alot of friends to acompany me.But he's busy.As usual.Haiz..Can only talk to xiong mao and other friends.Feeling alittle better after half an hour of blogging.I love to blog out my feelings.Going to rest my fingers now. =)