Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lame

Recently there's this lame person who came tag.Really is so funny.I was laughing my guts out.So just watch the free preview of attack of the clown.And guessing who he or she is.Haha..Got ppl come tag is better then my tag lying dead right?I'm enjoying the show.Dun you? =)

Actually i can block the person's ip.And delete all those post.But nah.Wun.I would like to see more of those shows.And haha..My friends.All so funny.Help me attack back?The return of the war?Dun care that lame person lah.He or she must have been too boring.

Was wondering if it is the same person who tag at twins's blog.Should be.The same writing style.Blehs..Stinks..I need to perfume up my blog.Bad air in here.Poullated.Such a coward.Tsk tsk tsk.Dun dare show name.Kids. -.-'' Dunno which nerves gone haywire.

I've already shorten my suspect list to afew left.The answer should be out soon.There's not a need for that person to act anonymous.Meanwhile let's enjoy the show by cast mr or miss lame.Previewing the attack of the clown.

Shall blog off here.I've changed my blog's mucic to zhen ai.It wun hang now.Hope u all enjoyed it.Maybe i'll be out with a girl friend later.Not comfirm yet.And hey!Fire da ge is playing chinese songs now.Woooo!Nice one.