Friday, November 11, 2005

Stress

Lots of problems and troubles recently.And i must learn to type perfect english.Must buck up on my broken english that is mixed with singlish.Dun even know what to write more.LOL..Now i'm having a terrible headache.Just settle some stuffs.It's tough.I can even feel the stress here.

It's not easy to manage everything.Even online stuffs can be stressful.But i enjoy it.Some stress is good.Can help me think more and kill my brain cells.Keep listening to Stella's song wen yu.Kiss rain? o.O I love rain. Actually i love to walk in the rain.But can't.I'm scared of falling sick.

Ma thought of going to malacca.I maybe wun follow her in.I'm lazy.And i can't live without my computer and handphone.Haha..I love home alone.So much freedom.I can run!Woots!Shh..Dun tell my mama.Lalala..

Jeff is doing his blog!?!? o.O Was sort of 'teaching' him how to make those html stuffs.I dunno much about those too.I only know i'm having a headache.There's so many problems going on recently.But i have learn to relax.Nothing can be unsolved!

Sleep late yesterday night.Or is it morning?6++am.Told ma about it.She din respone big.Phew~~I can't lie.Wonder why?It's already so late now.No dinner tonight.Wun be going out too.Tired.Staying at home to browse my mag.

Been thinking alot recently.Brain blowing up soon.Lol..Nah..No worries.I have learn to relax.I'm fine.Yea..It's late now.Guess i'll go take a bath first.Eyes blured now.Thinking too much and typing too many things.Dun be so tense up. =))