Thursday, November 10, 2005

Shock

Aaryn was asking me what i mean by copying her.I was meaning my title.Short and sweet.One word only.Simple and understandable.Shock since i woke up today.Or should i say got woken up by all these shocked?I'm totally stunned for today.Can't believe them.

This sms shock me up the most.I nearly fall off my bed when i read it.Was still drowsy but immediently awake when read this sms.Shocked loh.Dunno if it is true still.I need to comfirm.

DOES ALL PEOPLE WHO ONLINE WEAR A MASK?THEY ARE NOT WHO U THINK THEY ARE TO BE.

Their identity is really blured.Sometimes i really dunno who should i believe.I wun so easily believed those 'news' till i saw them with my own eyes myself.That's me.I will ground all those whom i found lying to me.

I HATE LIARS!

And i will dig out their secrets.No matter what method i use.I will check it out clearly and throughly.

I WUN FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO LIES TO ME ABOUT THEIR IDENTITY!

Is there a need to lie?Friends should be true to each other right?No it's wrong.We are like monkeys.Fooled by them.So the result and outcome?

FRIENDS NO MORE!

I'm mad i guess.Received too many shocks.Mum was telling me this i din even know de news.I should have a younger sibling?Other then that one i know?A dragon di?Omg lah!I now then know about it.Shock and stunned.Why all gone de?Maybe it's fate i'm the only child.

Jeff.Ok i'm saying him again.He's busy for today.Whole day out.No one pei wo.Some of u may think he's bad.But to me he's not.At least he wun lie.He's true to his friends.Well ger and mei not free too.Mei having some problem i guess.

And i'm having some problem now too.Argh..Online is omg.So many troubles and problems.Old de and young de all can't think de.Act rushly.Unresponsible and all.Tian ah!Jia lat.Shooing off for now.Maybe i'll go lot 1 catch a movie later.

I SEEMS TO BE INVISABLE.I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.