Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Phew

I'm copying Aaryn.My blog title now is simple.Only a word clearly explains all.Today this phew means my com and jeff and me.Ok lah jeff.U keep saying i keep wrote ur name.I die die type more. xD Lol..

Firstly my com is saved.Thanks kor!My bestie kor!Xie xie ni.If not i headache sia.Dun even know where to start.Seems it's spyware prob.Hammer they all lah.At last now those stupid words wun pop out le.But kor ur turn to headache le hor?I'm so gong.Hear till all blur blur.Sorry ah.Hehe..And thanks for teaching me how to catch those spyware.Got 241 of them!Omg!Faints..

Secondly is i keep think jeff angry with me for dun wanna quit habbo.Heng he dun.Sorry lah.Habbo now only happy for me.I will cheer up de.No more sad rong mao ok?Cheers!I know u wun so petty de.So of cos i'm still habboing loh.Lol..Fei hua lah! -.-''

It's starting to rain now.Stupid.The smell is so bad.Argh..I hate it.Keep giving me giddness.My window is locked up now.Buay tahan.Actually wanted to go lot 1 catch a movie de.But since raining.I'm lazy liao.Haha..Tml bah.Thur movie day out.More movies to catch.Jeff ask me go somewhere central.Lazy lah.Save money best best.Ytd buy ppc.I'm broke again.

It's been so long since i wear t shirt and jeans out.So comfortable sia.Ytd wore this.W00ts!Shiok.But jeans so tight liao.I fat le. T.T Should go buy more tees and a new pair of jeans.Dad was saying not enough money go atm abit bah.Nah.Not going.I save save use can tahan de lah.Oops dead.Forget haven return mum de money for vcd. :S

Wonder who is free to go out these few days.Bored stiff.It's a wed again.So fast.Hmm..Shooing off again liao.Nothing much to say le.Lastly,Jeff relax lah.Let whoever that person is tag loh.See what can that person do.I'm fine de.No ppl finding me.Dun worry.I know what to do. =)