Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Argh

Simple title can know what is my mood for today.It's bad.Chao bad!Why is this so?Actually my mood still ok.But then later jeff ask me out i reject then he online then we quarrel.Zzz..He keep asking me to quit habbo to have lesser troubles and probs.I dun wan.I've already promise to make sure that habbo is only a cheerful place for me.Dun wan to care about all what probs le.I had enough!I wun say out anything sad about habbo again ok?

Blog and computer is giving me some probs also.My computer keep having this weird words when i on it.Keep hang and dc and all.Esp all the prob lies with msn.Hope it's not the virus probs acting up.And my blog the window media keep siao.Hanging always so i rather replace it with the music from zhen ai.At least this will be better.I just add some html in.There's a welcome sign!Green!And hello kitty under my profile!Haha.Rong mao!

And my tag!Ok i know whoever tag those lame comments is reading this now.Whoever u are.I can comfirm u are a habboer.Dun think i will be so stupid to dunno who u are.Tag more lah.Gotta see what more can u say.It's totally lame.Only lame ppl does this.Dare then post ur name out.No need to act anonymous.Dun be so wicked.Will only bring misfortune to urself.

Chest still huts like crazy.Mum is persuding and nagging me to see a doc.I just dun dare.What if something really is wrong?Wah!I dun dare to think of it lah.Haiz..Sleep late ytd night again.Should say morning.Ya la..Awake to be thief can?Lol..Keep zzz at 5 or 6am recently.Getting used to this time table of mine.

Was having conference these few days.Algren,mei.xiong and ger.And my hp batt keep drop till pengz.Charge and talk at the same time.Unbelievable sia!20+ hours of talk time le.Woah!But all is received call.So should be alrite.Cos got free incoming call.Hmm..Wun over bah.If not i died.

Just now snap a new pic using my stupid blurry webcam.Ugly sia. x.x Better then the last few bah.Dun smile is better.I like this new pic of mine. xD And oh no!Just find out that habbo is going to be down for 30 mins at night.Oh well..Forget it.Din really habbo much now.Shooing off for a bath now.There's a weird smell in the air at my house now.Eww..Buay tahan lah.Shoos..Tata~~