Monday, November 07, 2005

W00ts!

Today's mood was not bad.Yesterday night chat with ger and mei till 6am?!?Lol..So late sia.We talk from 11pm bah.Siao one de.Xi0ng and algren left to koon liao we still kpo and gossip.And my hp batt can die like siao.Charge and talk.But shiok leh.3 gers=1 market!Lol..

My mood great was cos InRaGeD is back in litez.Miss his voice.He still remembers to call me Fang-Er.Haha..So cute de.Litez will be active le.Habz is way way far above us liao.Their server listeners can tahan so many ppl.And heard dreamze dj-ing again.His skills improve liao.

Got woke up by jeff's sms.Ask me if i am awake.Want go out mai.Lazy lah.Me and him nia.Zzz.So ask him online lah.Hmm..When he become ahshen?Call me rong mao also.I call him xiong mao lor!LOL!xD 2 siao maos.Meow..

Wonder if tonight will have another siao and lame conference.Hmm..Sian lah.All guys mood change so fast.Suddenly siao de.Still dare says us gals.And habbo family is casuing me prob also.As what bas says.Dun so softhearted lah.Dun accept siblings.She advised me not to quit cos of them.Considering bah.After 3 mths my hc ended.Maybe i will leave habbo next year.

Still thinking about last night or should i say today's morning conversation?Funny leh.Keep talking about habbo and guys.Those 2 meh meh.Lol..But seems like my talk show.Both din say anything much.Haiz..Should go look for a job lah.My cousins are going to work too.But really bu she de.If work will not be online much le.Like weikai MIA de.I still miss habbo.Haiz..

I feel alittle giddy now.Must be din sleep much last night.Jeff keep chasing me go rest.He angry sia.Zzz.Sorry lah.I know i always make ppl worry.Dun loh.I'm fine de. =D Should really listen to my friends sometimes.Go rest awhile bah.Shooing off now.Tata guys~~